Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Everyone in the search committee is leaving?

I was a little distressed after the previous "horrible" interview experience. Hack! it turned out ... it was another "interesting" interview.

As soon as I sat down for the interview, the committee search members introduced themselves. Surprisingly, one  of the librarians also informed me,

"Oh ... before we started, I just wanted to let you know that if you get the position, I won't be working with you because I am leaving the College in two weeks."

Them another librarian joined her and said sharply,
"Me too, I am also leaving the library at the end of this month because I am transferring to other departments." She smiled faintly.

What's going on????  - It seemed to me that everyone in the search committee is leaving because there were only three library staff in the search committee.

           

No comments:

Post a Comment