Thursday, May 6, 2010

Love this book! - Words in a French Life.

LA VIE EN FRANCE!
I REALLY enjoy this book! First I picked up this book because I was captured by the humorous stories; then I was impressed how the author puts her stories and the everyday French words together in a "little book." I love this book. Written by Kristin Espinasse, Words in a French Life is a book about auother's everyday life stories in the southern part of country; yet it is also a book that readers will pick up a word or two of French words - The author inserts the most useful daily French vocabulary in each chapter. I particularly love the descriptions and the "tiny lessons" that the author provides in the book. A reader like me who has a "rustic French" background will be able to brush up French in an "entertaining" and amusing easy way.  - it is one of those must-read book.

1 comment:

  1. Chère Mousey,

    Merci beaucoup! Thank you so much for this lovely review! It's heartening and encouraging at the same time :-)

    I am enjoying your thughful posts. Bonne continuation.

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete