Sunday, May 16, 2010

I do not recommend this book

Adam Ruben's Surviving Your Stupid, Stupid Decision To Go To Grad School.

The title of this book drew my attention when I visited the local bookstore. Later I borrowed it from my library. I have to say ... the title is very attractive but if you want to get some "hints" and "tips" from this book, you will be very disappointed. I also found some of the words are inappropriate such as "Tought shit" "F... it". I know it is not a literature book but the usage of slang words should be in a minimum level, especially the target readers are graduate students. Yet it is a personal "insight" of Grad School.  - Not recommended.

Read it and make your own judgement. - maybe you find this book is helpful and prove that I am wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment