Sunday, August 29, 2010

A New Generation College Students

 New semester has begun two weeks ago. I have noticed that the new students are all busy with their iPods, cell phones, and texting and typing on the keyboards. The scene is definitely very different when I was at college - the student were moving between stacks. But look now - there is hardly to find student at the stacks! Oh boy it is certainly NOT my mother’s library anymore. (sigh)

I also notice that some young freshman came to the library with their parents who are still trying to pamper their kids and assisting them to get a student ID! Oh boy those kids have a long way to go.

I certainly do not recall any of my college buddies brought their parents to help them at the library.

I definitely am living in different era.

No comments:

Post a Comment