Saturday, May 14, 2011

New form of cyberspace attack?

It is hard to believe that I am one of the victim of the cyberspace attackers.

Virus attack is not a new issue about Internet. I have been very careful NOT to download anything from the Web. Yet I found that there is a new kind of virus attack. I was surfing on the web and suddenly a pop up meesage came up, informing me that my computer has been infected, totally 35 infections. Then it gave me a choice to "clean up" or "ignore" the offer. I was panicking when I saw 35 infections on my computer; thus I click on the "clean up" - Once I clicked on the OK, then I was caught by the fake virus clean up site. It is too late to realize that it is a fake virus protection program. By clicking the OK button, I actually allowed the person intruded to my computer and get my personal information. As a result, my computer was severely "damaged". I have a virus protection on my computer; but it was also disabled because of this new form of virus attack. Where is the safety of cyberspace? Where is the cyberspace police?

BE AWARE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment