Saturday, May 7, 2011

Books on animal cruelty/animal rights

Ihave pet chickens and I buy organic food from a local farmer. I usually go, get the grains, and leave. But this time I had a little time so I chatted with the farmer and walked around his farm. He showed me his chicken coops and chickens. ... I wish I did not visit the coops. The living condition of the chickens on the farm is heartbreaking... I understand that he is the fifth generaions of his family who runs the farm. There is nothing I can say to him. On the other hand, I guess, it is nature for farmers do NOT attach to the farm animals. What do I expect?

You can find books on animal cruelty with a second; but here is a very useful link about books on anilam rights:

http://www.veganism.com/books.html

No comments:

Post a Comment