Monday, November 15, 2010

Interesting Question at the Library of Congress Information Desk

A couple days ago I received a very intersting question when I was at the Information Desk. A gentleman asked me, "Are the tiles at the Library of Congress are as same as the ones at US Capital?"

The US Capital building is next to the Library of Congress. I guess that's why I received that question. I,, of course, do not know the answer. But I do know that the Capital building is about 100 years older than the Library of Congress Jefferson Building. So I replied the gentleman that I do not know the answer; but I told him that our building is at least 100 years younger than the Capital Building. Thus the tiles are probably NOT the same.

Later I asked my colleagues, none of them knows the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment