Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Trumpian graffiti @ public library?

I read this article via the online Library Journal titled, "Ambiguous Trumpian Graffiti @ your library" - the graffiti was found in the library's bathroom. My first reaction is ... What's the point to put the graffiti in the bathroom? How many people would see/notice?).

http://lj.libraryjournal.com/blogs/annoyedlibrarian/2017/01/26/ambiguous-trumpian-graffiti-your-library/

Graffiti in library is not uncommon.  I worked a the branch manager at a public library for 6 years and I found "all kinds of graffiti" in the library. It is not the worst "vandalism" in the library. I have seen so many worst than that including "used" underwear in the stacks, MacDonald's leftover was put in the outside book drop (it took hours to clean the returning library materials!)

No comments:

Post a Comment