Monday, December 19, 2011

North Korean Kim Jong-Il died

I heard the North Korean director Kim Jong-Il died last night - it's a breaking news during the late news program. It was also predicted that the director's youngest son, Kim Jong-Un would be his successor. Kim Jong-Un was educated in Switzerland. I was so angry when I read the few lines of intrioduction. So while most people in North Krean are suffering from starvation and deprived from going to school, Kim Jong-Un enjoyed his life in Switzerland and had a good education over there. I was devastated when I saw Kim Jong-Un's overweight photos on the new ...  I was so sick in my stomach.

Life is surely not fair. But the contrast of the picture of the starving North Korean children and the well-fed Kim Jong-Un photos just makes me angry and keep asking, "why? why?".

No comments:

Post a Comment