Thursday, August 25, 2011

Hello! It has been a while ....

Summer is gone - where was I? It has been a while since I wrote my last entry. Well summer PhD courses were very tough and occupied all my "spare time". Glad it's over. But the fall semester will immediately start next Monday - only a few days break - well I am not complaining.

It has been a good but busy summer semester. I really enjoy my classes and learned more than I expected. In the past two days, I have been busy with reading materials related to research design. Don't be intimated by titles. Once I start reading the content, it's much easier than I thought to absorb the information. One of the book titled Research Design by John W. Creswell, in my opinion, is a great book for any one who are interested in conducted social and behavioral research. Great reference book. Recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment